Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Community ManagerEmployeeStartup | BuzzBuzzHome Corp
BuzzBuzzHome is changing the way new construction homes are purchased and sold.
- Location: SoHo, New York
- Date Posted: July 02, 2012
About This Job:
Why Work at BuzzBuzzHome?
At BuzzBuzzHome we are changing the way new construction homes are purchased and sold by bringing greater efficiency and transparency to the market. We launched in 2009 and quickly became one of North America’s most popular websites for new condos, homes and townhouses. BuzzBuzzHome allows purchasers to research new residential projects and connect directly with developers. It is also a social hub facilitating discussion and knowledge exchange between buyers, builders and industry experts.
- Your primary responsibility will be researching, writing and promoting online content related to real estate in New York City.
- You will be visiting new development sites to get the latest scoop, interviewing high profile industry mavens, reporting on the New York City market and leveraging social media to promote content
- You’ll be breaking so much new development news (renderings, release dates, etc.), that when people pass by new condos in Manhattan and want more info they’ll think “I should check BuzzBuzzHome”.
- You’re an excellent writer and quick on your (keyboard) feet.
- You can find news, synthesize the relevant information and publish a post in under 30 minutes.
- You don’t make copy errors. But, if you do, you can navigate WordPress like a pro and make the necessary corrections..
- You’re self assured and entrepreneurial.
- You’re obsessed with making things better and have the skills and confidence to do it.
- You’re resourceful.
- Tasked with editing a video and you don’t know how? You watch a quick YouTube series on how to use iMovie and figure it out.
- You’re savvy.
- You’re on the pulse with New York City news and trends.
- You check the hottest Blogs and tend to be the first to know what’s happening.
- You’re socially savvy. You know how to talk to people and love the idea of mixing and mingling with top real estate players in NYC.
- You internalize your company’s sense of urgency. When something’s important, you’re on it like a fastball.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary ($50,000 - $60,000)
- Paid vacation, public holidays and personal days
- Unlimited Snacks, Diet Coke and Iced Tea
- Low/No cost Health Insurance
- Relaxed Work Environment and Supportive Team
- Uber-casual dress code
Interested in applying?
Sweet! Send along your resume and cover letter.