Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Software DeveloperEmployeeNormal Company | OTC Markets
Third largest securities marketplace in the U.S.
- Location: Soho, NYC
- Date Posted: November 14, 2012
About This Job:
OTC Markets Group Inc. operates an electronic quotation and trading system in the over-the-counter (OTC) securities market and is the third-largest U.S. trading venue after the NYSE and NASDAQ for equity shares. The IT team designs, develops and maintains a number of highly-available, low-latency quoting and trading systems, using cutting-edge computing software and hardware. We offer a casual working environment in an airy loft office space located in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, one of the most exciting and creative places in the world. We are committed to building a company where highly talented, creative people thrive. We invest heavily in employee satisfaction and we offer a competitive compensation package designed to entice the best.
- Design software solutions.
- Develop software components.
- Identify, track and resolve software defects and issues.
- Provide Level 3 production support.
- Meet delivery deadlines.
- Interface with users to capture and analyze business requirements.
- BS degree or greater in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of core Java
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Bash)
- Familiarity with Web Application Development (HTML, AJAX, JSON)
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
Candidates applying for this position MUST have a green card or a US citizenship. Note we will neither sponsor nor relocate individual for this position.
OTC Markets Group Inc. provides equal employment opportunities.Tweet