Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
User Experience DesignerEmployeeNormal Company | Valtech
Valtech is a global digital agency mixing strategic consulting with technical power and creative edge from the West Village, New York.
- Location: West Village
- Date Posted: October 12, 2012
About This Job:
We are Valtech, a digital agency with an unprecedented ambition to set the tone of the future digital business. Are you ready to play along? We are looking for a new User Experience Designer for our office in New York. If you’re up for the challenge you have a chance to join us in the pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency internationally. We are well underway with offices worldwide and across the US. But there is still work to be done. Lots of work! If you are part user experience designer, part business analyst, and part digital media strategist we need you!
As a User Experience Designer you will work with the following:
- Carry out qualitative activities that lead to such deliverables as Customer Profiles (personas), User Journeys, Digital Touch-point Analysis, etc.
- Work with our clients on defining KPIs for their digital solution(s) generally, and specifically as well as most-wanted-responses across different parts of the digital solution
- Design a user interface that meets the needs/requirements of our client as well as to push the standards of strong user experience, usability, etc.
- Capture and document functional and non-functional requirements (by use of Wire Frames, Specification documents, etc. ) that our development teams can use as basis for their work
It is preferred that you have worked with user experience across different devices, e.g. responsive interface design, mobile websites, social media interfaces, etc. Also it is a plus if you have worked professionally with information architecture and taxonomy. As you will be working closely with our Art Directors you are not expected to work directly with graphical design. Although a genuine interest in visual design is expected from you.
Up for the challenge?
Then we will be more than happy to hear from you. Send us your resume and give us a bit of writing about yourself and your motivation to work for Valtech. If you have questions about the job or Valtech, feel free to give us a call. Ask for Joacim M. Jeppesen, Director, Business Development & Digital Innovation. Send your application to: email@example.com.Tweet