Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Digital Marketing ManagerEmployeeNormal Company | American Museum of Natural History
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions.
- Location: New York, NY
- Date Posted: September 24, 2012
About This Job:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a key member of the digital marketing team, responsible for managing the Museum’s email and paid search campaigns. This person will be the main point of contact throughout the institution for developing, coordinating, and executing all email campaigns, as well as being the primary owner of all the Museum’s paid search campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will also assist with social media, display advertising, mobile marketing, alternative media, traditional advertising and other marketing initiatives.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all email marketing production schedules and related calendars, through the entire campaign lifecycle.
- Work directly in the Museum’s email service provider’s platform to execute email campaigns.
- Manage all paid search campaigns through Google AdWords, ensuring campaign success and efficiency.
- Optimize current search campaigns and develop new campaigns as needed.
- Interact with numerous departments throughout the Museum, to plan and execute relevant email and paid search campaigns.
- Provide reporting and analysis on email and search programs.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time email and paid search campaign delivery.
- Assist in identifying, testing and implementing new tactics to improve campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree and 2 or more years of digital marketing experience.
- Preferred – experience with email marketing operations, platforms, and technology (including HTML).
- Preferred – experience with paid search, specifically with Google Adwords.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel for both quantitative analysis and calendar and project management, and Word and PowerPoint for communication.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities, and to do so independently.
- Collaborative team player with a positive "can do" professional attitude.
- Strong project management skills; detailed-oriented and efficient.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytic approach to business – know the numbers and use them to drive decision-making.
If you would like to consider joining our organization, please view our current job openings. Our online employment application system is available 24 hours daily at amnh.org. The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The American Museum of Natural History does not solicit or accept applications or résumés unless it is for a specific job listed on this website. The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum encourages Women, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, Vietnam Era and Disabled Veterans to apply. The Museum does not discriminate due to age, sex, religion, race, color, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor prohibited by law. If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.Tweet