Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Software EngineerEmployeeNormal Company | Intent Media
Intent Media offers an end-to-end solution for e-commerce sites seeking to monetize their website traffic through advertising while still pr
- Location: United States
- Date Posted: August 22, 2012
About This Job:
Experienced / Senior Opportunity for an experienced software engineer with skills equivalent to 5 – 7 years of experience. We’re building our team from 14 to 21 this year. Join us!
About Our Product
We’re shaking up the e-commerce industry with a big idea: enabling e-commerce publishers to monetize the 97% of visitors who aren’t buying on their sites. Our technology analyzes hundreds of millions of data points to determine consumer intent. This allows us to deliver incredibly relevant content that maximizes revenue for our customers.
About our Agile Engineering Process
About Our Culture
We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a lot of fun. Our flat structure allows for innovation from all levels – ideas flow freely. We accomplish a lot every day but we also believe that having a life outside of work is important. Our hours are flexible and we offer unlimited time off – and we actually do take our vacations.
- You’re not a jerk. We only hire people that are collaborative, open and honest.
- You have a drive to be the best you can be, an interest in learning new technology.
- You have experience building sophisticated software in an environment that required you to have a wide range of responsibilities.
- You are highly competent in at least one of the following
- Another programming language (and willing to learn)
- Bonus points if you have experience with some of the following:
- Integration Testing with Cucumber
- Amazon Web Services
Interested? We don’t need a fancy cover letter. Just let us know why this opportunity caught your eye, what your expertise is and why you think you’re a fit. You can attach your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and/or a link to your Github profile, whichever is easiest. Competitive compensation and great benefits, including pet insurance Willing to relocate new hires and sponsor visa transfersTweet