Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Premier Account ManagerEmployeeNormal Company | Sailthru
Our technology empowers our clients to communicate effectively and personally, tailoring their messaging to each unique user individually.
- Location: NEW YORK CITY
- Date Posted: August 13, 2012
About This Job:
About The Role:
At Sailthru, our product is centered on personalization, and we extend this theme into the relationships we develop with our clients. Our Premier Account Managers are crucial to this effort, serving as the primary contact for our growing roster of clients. They serve as the key liaison between clients and our engineering and sales departments, and provide exemplary service by managing and growing these important relationships. Like our business, their role is extremely dynamic, and requires someone comfortable leading a multitude of activities, including:
- Partnering with clients to deploy successful marketing campaigns, facilitated by Sailthru’s platform.
- Proactively communicating with clients about technical best practices.
- Working closely with sales and engineering teams to manage technical issues for each client.
- Providing consultative solutions based on product and industry expertise.
- Communicating technical concepts to various internal and external audiences.
This role is for you if you have superb communication skills, an affinity for technology, a savvy business sense, and a dedicated work ethic. And because you’re an overachiever, you also have:
- 3+ years of professional work experience, likely in a client-facing role.
- Previous experience in the digital media, marketing technology, and/or technology solutions industry.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis.
- Self-starter attitude needing little supervision to complete tasks (after all, nobody likes a micromanager…and that’s DEFINITELY not us).
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet/exceed expectations (there will be some late nights, but we have a fully-stocked beer fridge at all times)
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university