Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
SEO ConsultantEmployeeNormal Company | Ayima Ltd
Ayima is a Digital Marketing Agency Consultancy built on a foundation of bespoke technology and data analysis.
- Location: New York
- Date Posted: July 17, 2012
About This Job:
The candidate will be responsible for managing Search Engine Optimization campaigns in a client-facing role. They must be experienced and confident enough in their abilities in order to answer all client questions in a comprehensive and in-depth manner.
- Attend client pitches and assist Business Development in identifying the SEO needs of potential clients, plus any specific on-page issues.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a small number of Ayima’s high-value clients.
- Analyze, identify and report on both on-page and off-page issues faced by clients and their competitors.
- Document and report back to clients on recommendations that will help their site attain greater traffic, rankings and conversions.
- Work with other SEO consultants to brainstorm new ideas and identify complex issues faced by new and existing clients.
We are looking for:
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Confidence in a business meeting environment with senior client and internal staff.
- Ability to explain technical issues in a way that non-technical clients can understand and technical contacts can implement.
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO factors, including dissecting HTML code, building logical site architectures and giving alternative implementation recommendations to a client’s technical team.
- An understanding of the search engine algorithms, how they affect rankings and what factors play an important role.
- Experience in using Website Analytics data to discover trends, untapped search terms and on-page issues.
- Good written English skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in an easy to digest and organised manner.
- Proven ability to increase the rankings, traffic and visibility of a website via Search Engine Optimization.