Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
Office CoordinatorContractorNormal Company | Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Labs is a recognized leader in agile software development, and we have been building high reliability systems for clients for over 2
- Location: New York
- Date Posted: July 02, 2012
About This Job:
Pivotal Labs is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to support the New York Managing Director by performing a diverse set of administrative tasks and projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in launching their career with a growing, fast-‐paced technical organization.
- Provide administrative support for Managing Director of NY office, Managers, Recruiting, HR and Operations
- Schedule and support all internal and external meetings as necessary. Includes calendar maintenance, reserving conference rooms, conference lines and other resources as necessary.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts and prioritizes commitments based on needs.
- Draft internal and external correspondence and assist with preparation of presentations and documents as required.
- Greet and assist prospective clients, partners and other important visitors.
- Arrange comprehensive travel itineraries including: booking flights and hotel accommodations, preparing point-‐to-‐point travel itineraries and securing corporate housing.
- Compile receipts and submit monthly expense reports and reimbursement requests.
- Coordinate safety duties including fire drills, inspections, etc.
- Oversee office projects including floor planning, swag ordering, etc.
- Assist with special projects and other administrative duties.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience ideally in a start-up environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with superior follow-‐through and ownership, often without daily oversight.
- Ability to build, establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to anticipate needs, act proactively and use sound judgment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior problem solving skills including ability to approach challenges in creative ways to find thoughtful solutions.
- Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the task to be innovative and support the organization.
- Displays diplomacy and tact in all interactions.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Candidate must have flexibility for overtime.