Some Other Cool NY Tech Jobs
VP Technology and EngineeringEmployeeNormal Company | Minyanville Media, Inc.
Minyanville Media, Inc. is an Emmy Award winning media company creating content and applications to help investors of all ages.
- Location: NYC
- Date Posted: May 22, 2012
About This Job:
Looking to evolve. We are searching for a talented software engineer to join our team. We are a successful media and publishing company in need of a thought leader who can drive technology. This person could come on board as engineer/developer or tech lead depending on level of experience.
- Experience in building back-end server/database and/or front-end mobile apps
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, Drupal and Wordpress.
- Experience with back-end server technology/cloud services.
- Mobile app development on iOS, Android (including social network interaction functionality)
- Our platform includes subscription services, elements of social networking, integration of software with third parties, mobile and consumer loyalty programs. Additional experience in any of the above would be considered a plus.
To be considered as the Tech Lead, in addition to the above, candidate would preferably have prior startup experience as a development lead and around 5 years of overall experience in building web based applications or web products/services. Experience in integrating social networking, mobile solutions and subscription services is certainly preferred.Tweet